Nicole Hewitt's Reviews > The Indigo Spell

The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead

Feb 01, 2013

bookshelves: own, left-bookcase

By far, my favorite Richelle Mead book yet. I have always been a BIG Adrian fan, so really this book couldn't go wrong for me in that respect. We get all of Adrian's best characteristics - his snarkiness, which is made even better when it is interspersed with his sincere and utter devotion. How could you not fall for that? I wasn't 100% sure how I would feel about Sydney when this series started out, but I was totally sold on her by the end of this book. I'm just sad that I will have to wait so long for the next installment!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Indigo Spell.

February 1, 2013 – Shelved
Started Reading
March 13, 2013 – Finished Reading
April 28, 2018 – Shelved as: own
April 28, 2018 – Shelved as: left-bookcase

Stacey Oh no, you caught up! At least the next book comes out this fall. Did you see that they are making a movie of the first Vampire Academy book? Not sure how I feel about it, since books always seem better.

Richelle Mead will be at Anderson's in Naperville in May.

Nicole Hewitt I know - I was planning on taking a break from Richelle Mead, but then I couldn't help myself when the new book came out. I read all three of the Bloodlines books in three days (whereas I had another book that I had been starting and just couldn't get excited about and had only read the first couple of chapters in a day - I finally decided to put it down and pick it back up AFTER the Bloodlines series).
I did see that there is going to be a movie - I'm guessing it won't live up to the books, but it will still be interesting to see. And I was also just looking to see if Richelle Mead is coming to Chicago anytime soon and saw the May tour date. I have to admit that I never quite understood the excitement about book tours - I always just thought you just stand in a line and have the author sign your book. But then I saw that Richelle is reading part of the next book and giving out some new information and suddenly I was VERY interested!