Ashley Ehlers's Reviews > The Phantom and the Psychic

The Phantom and the Psychic by Sophia  Jones

bookshelves: paranormal-2013-challenge

Originally posted on Paranormal Sisters: http://www.paranormalsisters.blogspot...

Okay I have to make a confession. I didn't dive right into this one right away even though I was dying to after I read Sophia's other title, The Pharaoh and The Curator (click the title for my review). I think a part of me was afraid to cause I was afraid that it wouldn't be as great as The Pharaoh and The Curator. Yeah, shame on me. It was just as freaking amazing as the other one!

Though this one wasn't about lost true lovers and it didn’t have that same passion, it was just as beautiful and it was nice to watch as these two's love grew for one other within every word Sophia wrote. God Sophia, please tell me you've got more stories up your sleeve because I am dying for more from you.

Her writing is just so captivating and the worlds she creates is just so hypnotizing you'll never want to leave them to go back to your own reality, trust me. In this world she has created a grumpy ghost that has been haunting this castle for 600 years and he has seen this act of a psychic proclaiming she can sense ghost many times before. All those other times were fakes and just looking to con some money out of the old man that owns the castle as a resort. However this time it’s for real and boy is it funny when Dominic sees the truth unfold.

He is quite rude to Alyssa, the psychic, and here are a few words from him. "I'll give you deep and long. How 'bout my hard cock pounding into you, punishing you for being a wicked woman who takes advantage of helpless old men?" Charming, isn't he?

Well, he really is in the end and this sure brings a fire to Alyssa's nether lands along with his ghostly touch. Boy ladies, this is one steamy story and I recommend reading it right before you go to bed, especially if you have a handsome lad laying right next to you ;). Trust me, you'll be wanting him the moment you finish this short from Sophia.

Overall, I hope this review has done justice to this short story. I was afraid of writing it after writing the high praises I wrote for, The Pharaoh and The Curator, haha. Anyways, this is a to die for read of any paranormal erotic lovers out there. Again if you want a strong story with one hot passionate scene then this is your read. But if all you care about is the number of sex scenes, well then, please look away.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Phantom and the Psychic.

January 30, 2013 – Shelved