JR's Reviews > If It Flies

If It Flies by L.A. Witt

bookshelves: favorites, life, romance

I enjoyed this story because I have an endless fascination with BDSM. I found it interesting to see the main character Spencer discover his overwhelming desire to be a sub. He discovers this at the hands of a snarky, sarcastic man/child named Nick. The key to it all is trust, they develop a bond of trust that becomes unshakable. The kicker is that of a powerful lawyer being a sub. Who wouldn't enjoy that.

I give it a single tail full of stars. Warning:if you are not interested in BDSM best keep moving on.

I am going to add to this, that this is about discovering a world that one character has never experienced. This one is not just hot sex. I think the duo(Voinov & Witt) is taking flack over that, and that's too bad. This is not Tristan and Jared's story, this is Spencer and Nick's.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If It Flies.

January 30, 2013 – Shelved
March 10, 2013 – Started Reading
March 10, 2013 –
30.0% "Ah Spencer,it's all good"
March 11, 2013 – Finished Reading
March 12, 2013 – Shelved as: favorites
March 12, 2013 – Shelved as: life
March 12, 2013 – Shelved as: romance

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Sammy Loves Books Great review Judi! I'm alternating reading this one and Dark Soul.

message 2: by JR (new) - rated it 5 stars

JR Sammy wrote: "Great review Judi! I'm alternating reading this one and Dark Soul."

You are reading two very different stories. :) I loved both. I see the the duo is catching flack for it not being as hot as the two other Market Garden in the series, but this one was about discovery, not really just the hot sex.