Christyn's Reviews > The Phantom and the Psychic

The Phantom and the Psychic by Sophia  Jones

bookshelves: favorites, ghost, paranormal

First of all let me say, I loved this short paranormal story. Alyssa and Dominic positively sizzled. Beyond Alyssa and Dominic I felt the story itself was also strongly written. We have a pretty good idea as to what happened in the past and its effect on the characters in the present, so that the story itself makes sense (that is, there is no evil presence that pops up in the story just for the sake of an evil presence). I was honestly preparing myself for a sad ending but was pleasantly surprised by the twist. I would have of course liked to see what happened with Alyssa and Dominic (and Mr. O'Toole) but am quite pleased with how it wrapped up. A great short read, I'll be looking forward to more from this author.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Phantom and the Psychic.

January 29, 2013 – Started Reading
January 29, 2013 – Finished Reading
January 30, 2013 – Shelved
January 30, 2013 – Shelved as: favorites
January 30, 2013 – Shelved as: ghost
January 30, 2013 – Shelved as: paranormal

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Sophia (new) - added it

Sophia Jones Hello Christyn,
Your review made my morning! :o) Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story as well as to share your thoughts about it. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. <3
Warm wishes,
Sophia

Christyn You're welcome Sophia! It was a pleasure to read your story, I really enjoyed your writing style and hope to read more from you in the future! ^_^

Best wishes,
Christyn

message 3: by Sophia (new) - added it

Sophia Jones It makes me so happy to hear that. :o) That's all I could ever hope for: a satisfied reader. I'm working on the next paranormal shorty now; it should be ready to publish in about a month. There's a little blurb about it on my website.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Warm wishes,