Ingie's Reviews > Kiss of the Highlander

Kiss of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning

Posted January 31, 2013

5 Stars - Cozy, yummy and exciting - I like so much about this story !!

Book #1 about the MacKeltar twins ~ Drustan's story.

This story ~ like a beautiful fairy tale ~ is about Gwen and Drustan and is full of surprises and unexpected twists. It's a journey through time and the tension is high throughout the book. What I really liked what that I didn't see before what was coming and was caught all the way. It's so wonderful when everything isn't predictable, even if I as a reader, in my heart, is confident that it will end well. I always want a beautiful and steamy HEA end. I prefere novels that are completed in every book when I read. A new book a new couple please!

This novel fulfilled everything I wish in a novel. It's about a smart, sexy, modern woman and a big, well equipped, warm-hearted, hot and artful Highlander. Gorgeous. Love them both. It's hot and steamy and always surprising.

I didn't mention this story is very funny too. It really is; and I laughed a lot (in the middle of the night - was afraid to wake up the whole house ...).

All in all; a really good reading time.

LIKES - a great surprising romantic tale.

photo image_zpsf1d640dd.jpg

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss of the Highlander.

January 29, 2013 – Started Reading
January 29, 2013 – Shelved
January 29, 2013 –
page 1
0.25% "Full of anticipation."
January 29, 2013 –
page 51
12.88% "Mmmmm, this will be cozy reading. Jummie, jummie ...."
January 30, 2013 –
page 285
January 30, 2013 –
page 275
January 31, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Ingie Wish I ever stumbled across a Highlander - imagination takes off ...

Kristen I'm so glad you loved this book too. This book (plus the next two) are my favorite! Nicely said, Ingela.

message 3: by Kat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kat Oops, I see you already read it. On top of your game, as always.;)

Ingie Loederkoningin wrote: "Oops, I see you already read it. On top of your game, as always.;)"

Maybe is this one the best if the three I read so far. I like the time travel plot here. He was so funny totally lost in the future.