Suzanne 's Reviews > Breathless

Breathless by Brigid Kemmerer

Nick is the quiet, sensible, intelligent one of the twins. A likeable guy, although we haven't got to know a lot about him so far.

Nick's story here is really sweet. While he's never had really strong feelings or emotions for a girl, I don't think he had thought he could have them for a guy. I loved seeing his reactions to Adam. Something so new and yet, seemingly, so strong.

I don't honestly remember too much about Quinn at this point, or how I felt about her in previous books. And even with seeing all her problems now, when I should have felt sorry for her, she really didn't appeal to me. Though I am interested in seeing how things go with them and their planned secret, which I just discovered is the name of book four and I can't wait for it.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Nick's family will deal with this, and I'm hoping it won't be as bad as Nick thinks it will. Also, Adam is a cute guy that I'd like to get to know better. I'm also wondering if Matt, the guy from the beach, is going to make a reappearance.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breathless.

January 29, 2013 – Shelved
June 12, 2013 – Started Reading
June 13, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

♥Rachel♥ Great review, Suzanne. I hope things work out for both Quinn and Nick. :)

Suzanne Thanks Rachel :) I know, poor Quinn, I just couldn't really take to her in this for some reason.