~Nichole~ Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews's Reviews > Jason & Cadence

Jason & Cadence by R.E. Butler

The first 50% bugged me with the triangle vibe. Then I liked Jason so I kept reading. T love shifter books but one part went past my comfort zone. I did like the writing and it flowed well. I just liked this one..didn't love it.

I need to add the the majority of the safe readers like reading the heroine with other men so they had this marked as safe.There are some of us who don't want to read our heroines or heroes with other people. This is not a safe book. The heroine kisses another man several times , dances with him till she us turned on. She did do these things due to thinking that the hero didn't want her but to me ..it still made me nauseated to read it and so this book really isn't safe at all. It wasn't cheating ..but it even felt like cheating to her. The hero part is safe so those readers who like the women who do those things but not the men will be happy. I felt like I wanted her to be stronger.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jason & Cadence.

January 29, 2013 – Shelved
August 22, 2015 – Started Reading
August 23, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by CC (new) - added it

CC Thanks for the disclosure. I don't prefer to read either so I was happy to know!

message 2: by Erika (new)

Erika I read one of the books in this series, but many of them didn't sound safe enough for me. This one certainly isn't! I hate love triangles.

~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews To be fair every time she was with him she felt it was lacking. She also really loved the hero..the separation made no sense especially once the secret came out and nothing bad happened to the person who did it. So it made the 14 years just so unnecessary. But I don't like reading about the heroine dating and kissing someone else and I want my hero to say Fck No lol.. I wanted him to stop it.