Delia's Reviews > Heart of the Demon

Heart of the Demon by Cynthia Garner

Jan 27, 2013

bookshelves: to-read

So here we are at book three in the Warriors of the Rift series. I have to say at first the concept of supernaturals coming from some other dimension took a little getting used to. Now I have to say I am hooked. I love the different supernatural groups that live in Garners world of the rift.
As this book starts we are only a few weeks away from the next rift and everything's changing. Tension is running high on Earth as humans prepare to have their lives potentially robbed from them. A secret organization is working to keep the rift open for even longer. Now the unlikely pair of a Demon and a Fae have been charged with infiltrating the group to try and stop them. The trouble lies two fold, one they must resist the urge to get to close to one another and two they must work together but never let on their own secret agendas.
This was a fast paced story with two fantastic lead characters. Their chemistry was fantastic, you could really feel the tension between them. Great characters and an exceptional storyline make this a must read for any paranormal lover!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heart of the Demon.