Donna's Reviews > Tall, Dark And Dangerous

Tall, Dark And Dangerous by Suzanne Brockmann

Just finished Tall, Dark and Dangerous which includes the two books - Prince Joe and Forever Blue. And I can't tell you which one I enjoyed more. I loved them both. Two very different tales of Suzanne's incredible SEALs and both thoroughly lickable men.

Joe has to assume the identity of a prince to save his life, as well as the lovely media consultant.Veronica assisting him. Rough, New Jersey Joe has to come off as polished, educated and even more charming than the prince. The scene with Cindy will shatter your heart.

Blue, the southern good ole boy returns to his childhood home to watch his step brother marry his old girlfriend. When the groom is murdered, Blue is set up to take the blame. Good thing the little girl he had helped so long ago, Lucy is a policewoman now.

Sit back and enjoy!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tall, Dark And Dangerous.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

Lita I've read the entire Seal series including the TroubleShooters Series. Suzanne Brockmann has a new Seal book released yesterday. I have it in my audio library hoping to begin listening tomorrow. Love her books.

Donna You're so right - I think I've read everything she's written and I want more!

Lita Donna, haven't had time to read SB's latest yet. Have You? If so, wht do you think?

Donna I had to put all reading aside to judge the Ritas which I can't review yet I'll get on it asap.

Lita Ok I'm confused. Are you a book reviewer? Judge the Ritas? I want that job!!! Lol

Donna No, just an author who reads a lot. I volunteered for the Ritas and they took me. I've had some wonderful authors write reviews for me, so I want to return the favor!

Lita Fantastic!!!