Fanny's Reviews > Judgment of The Witch

Aug 26, 2007

liked it
Recommended for: McCammon fans
Read in November, 2007

I am very torn about this book. And the first thing I see here is that everyone has given 4+ stars! Well, most did anyway. Robert McCammon is one of my all time favorite authors and Swan Song ranks as my #2 all time favorite book. Admittedly this is but the first volume of 2, however I found myself wanting to pick up something else as it just didn't keep my attention like his previous works. I don't want to say dull but... it was rather dull. Certainly it had its moments, but they seemed few and far between. I barely care about any of the characters and just want someone to rescue the 'witch'. Or burn her or something. OK so I will pick up volume 2 and hopefully find it more interesting. But I have to say I would MUCH rather be reading Queen of Bedlam... If you have never read McCammon before, start with Swan Song. Please. I initially gave this 2 stars but had to up it to 3 just because I adore McCammon. And have high hopes that the 2nd book rocks like all his other works.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Judgment of The Witch.

10/21/2016 marked as: read