Michele Realitybitesblog's Reviews > Muscle For Hire

Muscle For Hire by Lexxie Couper

11901081

For more reviews check out http://realitybites-letsgetlost.blogs...

My Thoughts:
Aslin is a man with few words. After protecting a famous rock star for years, Aslin can handle Hollywood…right?? Or more importantly, can he handle the hot sister of the film star?? Aslin has seen well, everything following around Nick Blackstone and his wild ways. What he hasn’t seen before is Rowan, who he is instantly entranced with.
I freaking loved their initial meeting! Her spunk and swiftness had me in awe! I loved how strong Rowan’s character was. She was not this little weakling that needed protecting….oh no… She was strong, independent, a freaking fighter! Even though she had her weaknesses, she was so determined and headstrong.
Aslin is so dominate and a take what he wants type of man. I do love those….swoon! Him wanting to protect this strong woman ended up in the headstrong battle of chemistry! YUMMY!!! Aslin is totally the strong, silent type! When he does talk, or stares at you with intensity…you top and listen. All his layers were fun to learn.
I loved the mystery throughout the book. It was a who done it???? It made me keep turning the pages at a fast rate! I wanted to know who would hurt Rowan. And oh ‘boyo’ do you find out!
Overall, really enjoyable mystery/romance book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Muscle For Hire.

January 23, 2013 – Started Reading
January 23, 2013 – Shelved
January 26, 2013 –
99.0% "Working on review now!"
January 26, 2013 – Finished Reading