Liz Terek's Reviews > 25,000 Mornings: Ancient Wisdom for a Modern Life

25,000 Mornings by Fay Rowe

F 50x66
Jan 23, 2013

25,000 MORNINGS BY FAY ROWE BOOK REVIEW
25,000 Mornings is a devotional that gets its title from a comment made by the state of Michigan. According to them, on average, people have 68.49 years of life expectancy which equates to all those mornings.
In order to put God in every single one of them, this devotional was written. Fay Rowe gives us something to think about each day. Dreams, words, truth- these are just a few of the topics addressed. Biblical examples such as Paul’s run-in with Festus, Peter fishing, & Mary’s talk with the angel Gabriel are used.
Down-to-earth & sincere, this devotional was a breath of fresh air. So many others are repetitive & rushed. Fay Rowe takes relevant topics & writes with personality. She doesn’t gussy it up with irrelevant ‘big’ words or massive amounts of theology. Truly enjoyable, it’ll make you eager for your devotions each day.
I enjoyed all her real life illustrations. All of them were so personable. They were presented with such clarity & are so heartfelt. Her paraphrasing of specific Biblical examples is believable & helps to create the mental picture. Also, the fact that she includes mistakes & missteps from her own life, allows that reader to feel connected to her in a friend relationship.
Spend 25,000 mornings in fellowship with God. Start each day the right way. Fay Rowe makes it easy to love devotions.
I received 1 eBook copy to write the review. No further compensation was provided. All opinions are my own. More info is available from the publisher www. westbowpress.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 25,000 Mornings.