Mandapanda's Reviews > Silver/Steel

Silver/Steel by Belinda McBride

Jan 21, 2013

bookshelves: various-romance
Read in January, 2013

Very interesting story of Travis, a wild young shifter, and the tragic and dangerous fae he falls in love with. This is the sequel to Blacque/Bleu and I think it's better than book 1. The story is complex and the characters are appealing. There is a lot of chemistry between the two MC's and some light BDSM. It only falters towards the end when the villain is dispatched a little too easily after such a great build-up. The subplot with the raging werewolves and their enemy seemed to compete with the main plot and it watered down the effect of the final battle. I will definitely read the next book in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silver/Steel.

Sandra I was really excited for Travis's story but for some reason I'm always hesitant when Fae are involved, they're not my fave.

Mandapanda I'm fae-friendly! lol. It's set in Arcada, the werewolf home, but we do get quite a bit of Dylan's back story and there are other fae elements. So I'm not sure how you'd go with this one??

Purplegirl I am not a big fan of fae either. I usually stay away but this one is really good and the fae aspect did not annoy me. :)

Sandra Sweet, thanks!