Justin Evans's Reviews > The Tenant of Wildfell Hall

The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Brontë
Rate this book
Clear rating

's review
Apr 02, 2009

it was amazing
bookshelves: fiction

Why do people make out like the Brontes are all about love and marriage? This one's more or less about just how horrible 95% of the human species is. But also about how the other 5% make life worth living. Now if only there was a novel which would tell me into which class *I* fall...
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Tenant of Wildfell Hall.
Sign In »

Reading Progress

Finished Reading
April 2, 2009 – Shelved
April 18, 2009 – Shelved as: fiction

No comments have been added yet.