Cassandra's Reviews > Beneath the Twin Moons of Haldae

Beneath the Twin Moons of Haldae by Angela Yseult

Jan 20, 2013

bookshelves: shifters, teen-romance, young-adult, 5-stars, blog-widget, gifted-to-me-by-author

I already love the new author Angela Yseult and this is only her first book. I was a little confused at first because it does jump back and forth between several pasts and the present. She created an awesome new world of Haldae where Kris, a shapeshifter, lives and Zaren crash lands on this planet. She is an observer from a futuristic society of space explorers. You can see the feelings between them develop while they try to figure out how to communicate with each other. I love this story and my only disappointment was it was over too soon. I will definitely recommend this book to my high school kids who are into sci-fi and shifters. I hope she will continue writing about both Haldae and the futuristic society that Zaren is from, and I will definitely read them :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beneath the Twin Moons of Haldae.

Cassandra Received an ARC to give an honest review of Kally's first YA novel :) The excerpt sounds awesome, I'll let you know how it is when I finish :)