Trisha's Reviews > What Happened to Goodbye

What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen

“Home wasn't a set house, or a single town on a map. It was wherever the people who loved you were, whenever you were together.”

Another wonderful Sarah Dessen book. I love that she is a wonderful author, a go-to author that I know there will be a character I love, a story that's easy to slide right into and a plot with depth and interesting twists.

I'm a mover. We don't move every 6 months, but I don't like to stay in one house longer than 4 or 5 years......so I completely understand McLean's understanding that she can be whoever she wants to be after each move. She's completely right.

Dave was wonderful - a boy that everyone deserves. Someone who is so patient and sweet and so comfortable with who they. Riley, Deb and Heather also added a great dynamic that gave the characters more depth and personality as the banter was natural and their situations and personalities were recognizable. I'm so glad I finally got around to reading this one. I loved it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What Happened to Goodbye.

January 19, 2013 – Shelved
July 2, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
July 19, 2017 – Started Reading
July 21, 2017 –
page 107
July 22, 2017 –
page 141
33.89% "When you can't save yourself or your heart, it helps to be able to save face."
July 22, 2017 – Finished Reading