I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Witness Protection

Witness Protection by Bec Botefuhr

WITNESS PROTECTION is a super sexy psychological thriller that will leave you on the edge and of your seat panting for more!

When Maya Traydon sets out for her journey home one night, it ends up far from being a normal night as she ends up being witness to a murder being performed by a sadistic serial killer. In fear for her life and the safety of her loved ones, she agrees to go into a modified witness protection program – finding herself in a house where her protectors, Ryder and Nate, are hot, hunky and exuding so much sex appeal that she doesn’t know which will be the source of her downfall, the killer or the stifling pheromones oozing from the pores of her protectors.

While Nate plays good cop offering the comfort and sweetness she craves, Ryder is the bad boy who shocks her with his kinky dominant persona and oh-so-wicked ways awakening the sexual desires she didn’t know she possessed. As the killer gets closer to Maya, the intensity of the story revves up a few notches and everyone’s protective instincts kick in resulting in a satisfying and exciting conclusion.

WITNESS PROTECTION will definitely be going on my “new favorites” list! I can’t wait to see more stories like this by author Bec Botefuhr - I will most certainly be checking out some of her other stories. You may have picked this one up for free in December 2012, I didn’t, but I was fortunate enough to snag it on Amazon for free as a prime member – if these aren’t options for you, then it’s definitely worth the $2.99 digital price! Enjoy!

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Witness Protection.

January 17, 2013 – Shelved
January 29, 2013 – Shelved as: i-love-this-new
March 27, 2013 – Shelved as: a-series
May 4, 2013 – Shelved as: zz-blog-list
July 1, 2015 – Shelved as: i-love-this-all

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Mel (new)

Mel B can't find this book on amazon or anywhere else. Was it pulled?

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Oh! Im not sure, but i do remember there were a lot of editing issues, but the story was really good. Maybe the author pulled it for professional editing?

message 3: by Mel (new)

Mel B Thanks. I'm getting kinda paranoid with some erotic novels that have been pulled from amazon.