Sarah's Reviews > Your Beautiful Purpose: Discovering and Enjoying What God Can Do Through You

Your Beautiful Purpose by Susie Larson

bookshelves: 2013-reads, received-for-review, 2019reads, best-of-the-best, walk-of-faith
Read 2 times. Last read August 5, 2019 to October 20, 2019.

2019
WOW!! I just needed this book right now. I wanted to highlight whole chapters.
2013 review
Age Appropriate For: All Ages

Best for Ages: 18+ for style and reading level

When I requested Your Beautiful Purpose, I was hoping for a jump start for a bible time, but I found so much more.

We all go through times when we doubt if what we are doing has real meaning. We wonder if we are doing what we are supposed to be doing or just messing everything up. This book is a wonderful reminder that God has a beautiful and amazing purpose for our lives, even when we have trouble seeing it.

Susie style was soothing for my weary soul. Unlike many books that are either fluffy or full of meat, Susie found a happy medium. Her style was soft enough that, as I said, it soothed me but it had enough power drew me closer to God.

I loved the study at the end of each chapter. Reading the suggested verses and then writing my answers to the questions was so helpful. It not only helped me to delve deeper into the subject, but it also helped me discover things about myself.

I highly recommend this book for women who need a book to lift their spirits, sooth there soul, and draw them closer to the god that loves them.

I received this book from Bethany House in exchange for my honest review. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. The opinions in this review are entirely my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Your Beautiful Purpose.

January 17, 2013 – Shelved
March 13, 2013 – Started Reading
March 13, 2013 – Shelved as: 2013-reads
March 13, 2013 – Shelved as: received-for-review
March 13, 2013 –
page 53
22.08% "What a blessing this book has been to me this morning."
April 7, 2013 – Finished Reading
August 5, 2019 – Started Reading
October 19, 2019 –
page 125
52.08% "I feel like I am sitting across from a friend that knows exactly the truths I need to hear right now. Thank you, Jesus."
October 20, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019reads