Mitchell Lapora's Reviews > The Thursday War

The Thursday War by Karen Traviss

As a longtime fan of the Halo series, this book not only gave me an entertaining experience, but also a new outlook at the storyline. I read this book because there were so many questions asked in Halo 4 that I needed answers to. After reading this, not only did I get a few answers to said questions, but I also looked at things differently in the Halo universe. Seeing the humans trying to keep the former Covenant races from regaining power and the methods they used made me think of them as no better than the aliens who originally tried to commit genocide on them. One of the most influential books thanks to my all-time favorite author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Thursday War.

January 13, 2013 – Started Reading
page 276
January 20, 2013 –
page 328
January 23, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Lol we're both reading books called Halo! ;) Except mine is like completely different... :p

Mitchell Lapora Marisa wrote: "Lol we're both reading books called Halo! ;) Except mine is like completely different... :p"

I got a laugh too. I saw the title of the book you're reading and thought "She reads the Halo I know?" Then I saw the cover and noticed the difference.