Amy Jones's Reviews > One Tiny Secret

One Tiny Secret by T.A. Kunz

OMG!!! Adam Kunz has really outdone himself with his first solo writing project. I've been not-so-patiently waiting for this little treasure to come together for months now so when Adam asked me if I'd like an ARC of the novel I started cartwheeling across the living room.

First, I have say that I loved the idea for this story. I am a true fan of murder mystery ( Yes, I admit to watching Law and Order reruns at least 5 times per episode, so there!) and One Tiny Secret succeeded in keeping me on the edge of my seat, nail biting and all, from virtual cover to cover. But, I can't stop there.

This novel belongs in the romance category too. Whew, I tell you it is hot, and Parker is one new book boyfriend to be reckoned with. Get ready for this heart throb to take your breath away. In fact, get ready to fall in love with all of these characters. I especially love Dani, the mc, and a very strong female heroine.

Adam has nailed the teen voice in this novel. The character conversation sounds very much like the youthful jargon that fills the hallways of the high school I teach at every day.

If you're a fan of suspense, mystery and romance this is the book for you! It's a 5 star read, for sure!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Tiny Secret.

Finished Reading