Ashlie's Reviews > Vows, Vendettas and a Little Black Dress

Vows, Vendettas and a Little Black Dress by Kyra Davis

bookshelves: chick-lit, sophie-katz

My favorite Sophie book so far! This book was very fast paced and kept you guessing until the end. Sophie's BFF Dena is shot in the back by an unknown assaliant. Sophie being true to her dumbassness believes she can locate the killer before the police. So as usual she forces her PI boyfriend to assist her yet holds back important information and puts herself in danger. I'll be honest I don't read these books for Sophie or her complicated and toxic relationship. I read it for her friends! I love Mary Ann's innocence and Leah's Obsessive Compulsive Need to be the best at everything. I love Marcus and his fabulousness and Jason Beck's eccentric yet loving personality. If I had a man who was as supportive and enthusastic as Jason I would cast a blind eye to his desire to be a vamprie. Then Dena, I wish I could be as powerful and honest as her. She seems like the type of chick I could roll with. Cudos to Kyra Davis Can't wait to read the next in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vows, Vendettas and a Little Black Dress.

January 10, 2013 – Shelved
January 22, 2013 – Started Reading
January 23, 2013 –
page 30
January 24, 2013 –
page 173
54.06% "This is so exciting! So mad I had to come to work. Can't wait until my break so I can keep reading."
January 24, 2013 – Finished Reading