Erika Ashby's Reviews > One Tiny Secret

One Tiny Secret by T.A. Kunz

First off, I want to say I felt completely honored to even be considered to read this book before it was released. I dove right in as soon as I got it...well, until my kindle died & it was past my bedtime...but I picked right back up the next morning bright and early.

Second, I loved this book. As someone who reads pretty much only adult contemporary romance these days, taking a break to read a ya/na suspense was a much needed change. I was completely sucked into this story. Lesbihonest, I felt like I was seriously a part of it.

I loved Dani's character. She was a hot tomboy. She wasn't all whiny and defenseless. And I loved her sense of humor. I feet like I talk a lot like she does. Parker was super yummy. I was all about that hunk.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I love Pretty Little Liars...like looooooovvvvvvvveeeeeee it. With One Tiny Secret I felt as if I was living out my own personal episode of PLL. It was like I was watching a movie and Dani was giving me a piggy back ride through the whole thing.

This book is a winner winner winner chicken dinner. An absolute must read especially if you were like me and find yourself in a rut with the same ole same ole. Take a break from your normal genre if this one isn't it, and live this book out just as I did. It's really good and you won't regret it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Tiny Secret.

Finished Reading