Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Fire Prophet

Fire Prophet by Jerel Law

bookshelves: 2013-must-read, january-2013

First I have to say that Jerel writes these stories that absolutely draw you in and captures the attention of adults and children alike. When I read Spirit Fighter which is the first book it blew me away and I had my 11 year old son read it and he loved it. I have to say that is totally EPIC because he is in a stage in his life right now where he is hating to read so any book that captures him is a favorite book of mines because he will sit there and read it till he is finished. When he finished reading it he asked me when the second book was coming out so I looked it up and told him and he said mom I have to read it and so we read it together!

In Spirit Fighter we meet Jonah, Eliza, and Jeremiah Stone. They are siblings that have a happy life until someone kidnaps their mother. As they are planning on a way to get their mother back they find out she is a Nephilim which is a half human and half angel. They discover that they are what is called Quarterlings and they possess special abilities like their mother but not as strong because they are not full Angels or Nephilim.

As the children battle between good and evil to rescue their mother and the other Nephilim they discover they have a very big battle on hand but as long as they have God on their side and the Angels are helping them they will be able to rescue their mother and find out what is really going on.They battle hard and get their mother back and get some answers but not everything they need.

In Fire Prophet the Stone Kids have had some time to relax after fighting to get their mother and other Nephilim back. They are at school enjoying a normal day when they are attacked by Fallen Angels. They fight back and when they get home they find out that the Fallen Angels have been attacking and will stop at nothing to destroy the Nephilim and the quarterlings. The Stone children know they have a huge battle on hand so they decide to seperate from their parents and train together to see what their abilities are and to get stronger so they can fight the evil.

As they are training they discover that their is a prophet who can help them defeat Abaddon. They will have to locate this prophet in order to defeat Abaddon. Can they find this Fire Prophet in time or will it be to late? Can the prophet help? Will he help knowing how the Fallen Angels will attack anyone? Come along for the second book in this series that will grip you right from the beginning and have you reading faster and faster to see if the Stone children can defeat the devil again!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fire Prophet.

Started Reading