Denna's Reviews > Nails

Nails by M.D. Nuth

Wow, where to start with this one. I have to admit, Nails grabbed me from the very first page and wouldn’t let go. Be prepared. None of the characters are what you would think of as good people. If you looked up narcissism in the dictionary, Simon, Tau and Gedeon would all three fit the bill. They care about nothing and no one but themselves. People are to be used to push their own agenda, and once you are all used up, well, your time is up.

If you follow politics at all, there comes a time when you start to question everything and everyone. Depending on which side you follow, the narrative you listen to, each side will claim to be on the side of right while the other is evil and out to destroy our country. The real truth can paint a much darker picture. Nails gives you an inside perspective into how the masses (or individuals) can be manipulated into doing what those in power want, even if it ultimately ends up hurting them, and I have to say it gave me chills to see just how easily it can be done.

As another author mentioned in the blurb, “this is a gritty novel that will have your stomach churning,” but it will also make you stop and think. This is a story I believe everyone should read. Definitely worth the five stars I’m giving it. I can’t wait to see what this author gives us next. M.D. Nuth is for sure going on my “to watch for” list!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nails.

Finished Reading