Ana♥ 's Reviews > Falling in Love

Falling in Love by Stephen Bradlee

*RECEIVED THIS BOOK IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW FROM AUTHOR*

The moment I started this book, I was hooked. Falling In Love starts of kind of slow, Stephen is showing you the ropes of Sherry's tangled life. Leading you in slowly, as to not throw you into the world of sex addiction. After a few chapters, you get a feel for Sherry and what she's all about.

Following Sherry's story is an addiction all its own. I couldn't put the book down for the life of me. Sherry's story pulls at you until its got your attention. Luring you in, to tell you all about this crazy life of how a woman, a young, beautiful woman battles her addiction for sex. Sherry hasn't lived an easy life, her mother left her when she was a baby and her father dead when she was a baby. Leaving her to her aunt and uncle who didn't love her, so, of course she grew up craving the love she was denied her whole life. Leading her to fall in love time and time again, one night at a time.

Witnessing Sherry's struggle to become a better person was not an easy ride. You're experiencing everything she went through as she goes through these different phases of her life, which is one of the things I liked about this book. Yes, this book takes place in a big chunk of time, but Stephen Bradlee delivers this story so that you're not confused or left behind while reading this emotional story.

This book is based on a true story. Knowing this, I can't help but think "Wow, sex addiction is no joke." The different things that can trigger a breakdown or other addictions that can lead up to losing one's self in sex is...well, intense. Would I recommend this book? Most definitely. I finished it in one sitting, and I'm sure you will too.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling in Love.

Started Reading
December 1, 2012 – Finished Reading
December 21, 2012 –
54.0% "Damn..."
December 22, 2012 –
100.0% "Wow. I haven't finished a book in less than a day, hell in one sitting, in a really long time. Great book, review soon to come :)"
January 8, 2013 – Shelved