Giselle *Hopeless Book Lover*'s Reviews > Sometimes Never

Sometimes Never by Cheryl McIntyre

Jan 06, 2013

bookshelves: best-contemporary-romances

I LOVED this book. Not even lying I'm kind of obsessed with it.
Sometimes Never was dark, gritty, emotional, romantic, deep and even funny at times.
I LOVED both Mason and Hope. They were both so real, especially Hope. Their was no holding back with her and I loved it. She was one bad ass chick.
This book captured my attention right from the moment that Hope's foot met that assholes jeans.

I enjoyed this story and the characters in it so much. Guy is the bomb.com as is Cash, and even Kellin.

Oh and let me just say the fact that music is incorporated into this novel made it THAT MUCH MORE AMAZING.I am a huge music fan and to see that the main characters share this love for a variety of music was so awesome in my opinion. The fact that Hope was a drummer was fantastic as well cause thats one of my favorite instruments, that I wish I could learn to play.

Anyways this novel isn't just about rock and roll and a girls major obsession for anything candy. Sometimes never deals with some serious issues and how to overcome them. Both Mason and Hope have their own share of shit on their plates, Hope definitely more than Mason I think but I hate spoiling so just read this damn book and read about their journey for yourself!

I seriously want more from this author! I want to know what happens to Kellin and Misty! And even Parker, sure he was an asshole but he was an asshole in love and I would seriously love to hear his story..;)

Anyways this is a definite must read! I was hooked, line, and sinker! ;)

XOXO

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sometimes Never.

January 6, 2013 – Started Reading
January 6, 2013 – Shelved
January 7, 2013 – Shelved as: best-contemporary-romances
January 7, 2013 – Finished Reading

Cheryl McIntyre Thanks for the awesome review! I think this maight be one of my favorites! <3

Giselle *Hopeless Book Lover* Omg Thank you! Means a lot! :)