Tammy's Reviews > Fire Prophet

Fire Prophet by Jerel Law

Fire Prophet is the second book in the Son Of Angels Series. It has been one year since Jonah Stone and his sister, Eliza saved their mother from being turned into a fallen angel. Jonah and Eliza have been practicing their new found powers that come with being a nephilim. The only scary thing happening now is that it is the first day of school. Something doesn't feel right to Jonah. Something is off. After being attacked by bullies in the boys bathroom, Jonah collects his brother and sister and flee for home. They soon learn that all the halflings and their families are being attacked and taken by fallen angels. They have to do something.

In order to keep everyone safe the children are whisked away to a special place in New York City where they will receive special training in order to use their gifts when they rise up and defeat Abaddon. Jonah misses his parents but this is what they must do in order for everyone to be safe.

Jonah is having dreams and visions where someone is calling out to him for help. He can't see who this person is but he knows that he has to do something, he just doesn't know how. When the fallen angels arrive again, they are prepared to attack and this time they won't give up so easy. How in the world will Jonah keep his siblings and everyone else safe this time? Jonah knows that with God all things are possible. We have to depend on Him to take care of all of our needs.

This is another extraordinary book. A nice, clean book that you will love to share with your children. My teen and preteen have started reading the series and really enjoy them. We need more books like this to share with our children. I recommend this book for children of all ages.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fire Prophet.

January 6, 2013 – Started Reading