I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > The Nightlife: Las Vegas

The Nightlife by Travis Luedke

Drama, action and lots of pleasure, that’s what THE NIGHTLIFE: LAS VEGAS is all about!

THE NIGHTLIFE: LAS VEGAS picks up where the first book in the series, THE NIGHTLIFE: NEW YORK leaves off in a continuation of the story of Vampire Master, Michelle and her loyal, but disobedient side-kick and vampire servant, Aaron. Who ever said ‘all things in moderation’ didn’t know what they were talking about, but we’re talking about Vegas baby and for Michelle and Aaron’s sake, I really hope ‘what happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas’ or else the rest of their long lives are doomed!

Remembering how poorly she was treated by her Vampire Master, Michelle lets a lot of things slide with Aaron in an effort to not control him, but her hesitance to pull the choke chain lands them in a heap of trouble when a third lover named Anastasia is added to mix, as a human bloodslave. Once things begin to spiral out of control, their weak human pet just adds another hassle they do not need in their crazy effed-up lives. I wasn’t a fan of Anastasia’s story line. I thought she was weak and a bit whiney, but Michelle is a dominant female, so, I suppose having 2 kick-ass, strong-willed heroines wouldn’t have been as interesting and the damsel in distress is appealing to many.

This installment of THE NIGHTLIFE series has a totally different vibe when compared to books 1 and 3 – yes, I skipped around, but you will definitely want to read THE NIGHTLIFE: NEW YORK before reading this second book. Though I was disappointed with the path Michelle’s character followed, I still loved this dynamic-duo as a whole. Staying true to the author’s description, THE NIGHTLIFE: LAS VEGAS is reminiscent of “The Hangover” and “True Blood” and definitely never boring.

If paranormal reads of the vampire variety get you going, then you definitely have to read THE NIGHTLIFE series – I can guarantee you will not be bored!

✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Nightlife.

January 4, 2013 – Shelved