Pete Grondin's Reviews > The Greatest Salesman in the World

The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino

Mar 15, 2009

Read in February, 2009

I listened to the audio book and was surprised. I was expecting a high intensity instruction book on selling and closing the sale. As you all know, or should learn, is that The Greatest Salesman in the World is miles away from that perception. I am reading the first scroll now, and am on day 16. If you've read the book, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, you should. It's an easy read. It has the potential to change your life.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Greatest Salesman in the World.

09/30/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Hogge it has changed my life many times. you are forming or changing a habit .it will serve you well thru your life........

William Ainsworth I read each scroll for one month as the author recommends. I subsequently was able to give up smoking, get out of a destructive relationship and build my own business; all thanks to this wonderful book.

message 3: by Tom (new)

Tom Well done William I'm on the 3rd scroll and I too gave up smoking without any problems and my business is moving forward quite nicely and I'm sure by the end a lot more improvement s will have occurred.

message 4: by Jason (new)

Jason I'm convinced. Picking this one up! Thanks for your incite

message 5: by Rene (new) - added it

Rene Khaz Yeah me too I'll get a copy

message 6: by Bob (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bob Ugee Haven't read the book. I must say, with the impressive reviews that's coming from other people that have read the book, it will surely make a good read.

Please, if you have the soft copy, kindly send me a copy with other interesting lists of books that have the potential to change my thinking habit.

Bobugeedav@gmail.com