Marina's Reviews > Undeniable

Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan

bookshelves: alpha-f-cking-males, contemporary-fiction, delicious-bad-boys, erotic-romance, food-for-thought

Yesterday was just another ordinary day.

There I was looking for my next read.

As I was scanning my tbr pile, I stumbled across this one and thought:

So I decided to embark on another motorcycle dude story.

Everything started beautifully. The first couple of chapters were absolutely captivating and about the reviews I read I thought:

Unfortunately that's when:

Ok, let's take a moment here and discuss the idiotsmain characters in the book.

Deuce.

I'm sorry man, but when you want, crave, lust, love or whatever the f*ck you do a woman:

1. You do not try to trap her in a cage she desperately wants out.
2. You do not f*ck some other slut just to prove a point.
3. You do not treat her like a piece of furniture, just because deep down you wish you had even a tiny bit of the vitality and innocence she had before it all went to hell.
4. You do not wait for 12 years to realize that for her you are the world.
5. And finally, you never f*cking let her go to begin with.

Eva.

I don't even know where to begin.
I didn't know if I should ask myself:

Or:

[image error]

I mean seriously. The girl started out perfectly. Everything, from her state of mind, character, attitude towards others and personality, was very straightforward and to the point. Afterwards, everything just crumbled.Collapsed.Debris.

An amount of extremely bad, irresponsible, moronic decisions.

Choosing to be with a man who is a pure psychopath, who actually forced himself on her for Christ's sake, willingly walking into a life she swore to stay out of, accepting later on the man she loves betraying her again and again and for what? To finally realize one day that he had something beautiful and threw it away??

Don't you worry, Eva. Mentally, I did.

And finally my personal favorite. Frankie.
Oh that boy is a true masterpiece.

ONE???

Thank you Voldemort, I appreciate your services.

However to be fair..

"Never forget the day she came bouncin' into my fucked up life, shakin' pigtails, singin' Janis, wearin’ chucks and sharin' peanuts and straight up stole any
decency I had left which wasn't a whole lot but she fuckin' took it and I've been hers ever since."

This is a love story. But certainly not a conventional one, and it should never be considered as such.

The rest is f*cking history.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undeniable.

January 3, 2013 – Shelved
Started Reading
February 1, 2013 – Finished Reading
page 119
54.34% "WHAT.THE.F*CK.\n DUDE. When you claim someone as-quote unquote- YOURS, you don't go F*CKING SOME OTHER SLUT.\n "
page 146
66.67% "FRANKIE??ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME??\n \n What are you doing Eva??\n "
page 332
100% ""
February 24, 2013 – Shelved as: alpha-f-cking-males
February 24, 2013 – Shelved as: contemporary-fiction
February 24, 2013 – Shelved as: delicious-bad-boys
February 24, 2013 – Shelved as: erotic-romance
February 24, 2013 – Shelved as: food-for-thought

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)

Purva Awesome review, Marina!! :)

Marina Sonia ღ wrote: "Awesome review, Marina!! :)"

Thanks a lot Sonia!!:D

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ hahhahhahahahahahahaha! Amazing and hilarious review Marina!

This book is seriously f*cked up and addictive... Thank God, back in October when I read it, I didn't fully grasped the power of gifs and my review is pretty tame!!

Totally loved yours, hon!!! <3

David - proud Gleeman in Branwen's adventuring party HA! Hysterical review, Marina! :D

Nat O What a *fabulous* review! I was very entertained :)

Marina Georgia wrote: "hahhahhahahahahahahaha! Amazing and hilarious review Marina!

Thank you so much babe!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!:D
Hahahaha yeah my first reviews were pretty simple too..Thank God for the gifs hahaha:D

Marina David wrote: "HA! Hysterical review, Marina! :D"

Thank you very much David!!:D

Marina Sanaa wrote: "What a *fabulous* review! I was very entertained :)"

Thanks a lot Sanaa!!I'm happy you liked it:D

message 9: by Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* (last edited Feb 24, 2013 06:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* Frankie your favorite? OMG Marina, you are seriously fucked up, that's why I love ya! LOL

Great review mi amor, I am glad you enjoyed this one ;)

Lise *friends don't flag* Love your review! You explained it so well with those brilliant gifs.

Debra Love the review, Marina!! You summed it up perfectly ! :D

message 12: by Amaryllis (new)

Amaryllis I am very pleased to see that you 'really liked' this book (if the 4 star rating is any indication) despite the, uh, obvious reasons.
As for me, I read your review. And I loved it :D. It was really entertaining while it lasted, thanks to your sarcasm and brilliant use of gifs :).
But, you know it already, this is as far as my contribution to this book will go xD

Blacky *Romance Addict* LMAO awesome review Marina :)

message 14: by SheReadsALot (new)

SheReadsALot This is an excellent review!

Marina Rosalinda wrote: "Frankie your favorite? OMG Marina, you are seriously fucked up, that's why I love ya! LOL

Great review mi amor, I am glad you enjoyed this one ;)"

Hahahaha thank you so much babe!!:D
I mean it sarcastically!!hahahaha the guy is really something special..for a mental institution..:D

Marina Lise wrote: "Love your review! You explained it so well with those brilliant gifs."

Thank you Lise!!I'm glad you enjoyed it:D

Marina Debra wrote: "Love the review, Marina!! You summed it up perfectly ! :D"

Thank you so much hon!!:D I'm very happy you think so:D

Marina Amaryllis wrote: "I am very pleased to see that you 'really liked' this book (if the 4 star rating is any indication) despite the, uh, obvious reasons.
As for me, I read your review. And I loved it :D. It was really..."

Hahahaha thank you very much Amaryllis!!:D
I understand that your relationship with the book ends here but at least I gave a small taste of it!!:D

Marina Blacky *I don't want anyone's name in my name* wrote: "LMAO awesome review Marina :)"

Thanks a lot Blacky!!:D

Marina SheReadsALot wrote: "This is an excellent review!"

Thank you very much!!I'm happy to hear that:D

message 21: by Dd (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dd Awesome review Marina!!:))

Marina Dd wrote: "Awesome review Marina!!:))"

Thank you so much Dd!!:D

message 23: by xrysa (new) - added it

xrysa Lol hilarious review :'D

Marina Lisa wrote: "Great review, Marina! Glad this one worked for you! :)"

Thanks a lot Lisa!! It was a love-hate relationship:)

Marina kristina wrote: "Lol hilarious review :'D"

Haha thank you Kristina!!:D

message 26: by Aimen (new)

Aimen LOL, this review was so entertaining! Made my day xD

Marina Aimen wrote: "LOL, this review was so entertaining! Made my day xD"

Thank you Aimen!!I'm very glad to hear that:D

Christy Great review Marina! Loved this one!!! :D

Marina Christy wrote: "Great review Marina! Loved this one!!! :D"

Thanks a lot Christy!!:D

Marina Soraya Naomi wrote: "Bahahhaaa you know I love it when you rant!! I 100% agree with you!!! Seriously I don't get why so many women love these kind of bad boys, I would run like hell!! And yes I do like alpha males, but..."

Awwww thank you so much love:D
Please don't remind me again..I feel bad enough that I liked the book despite the problematic characters..hahahahaha:D

message 31: by Pam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pam Awesome review Marina :)

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ hahahahahahaah! Aw, Soraya that is SO cute.... You almost had a mini-rant reply! Totally with you,luv!

Alex Awesome review, Marina! Unfortunately for me, I'm a fan of conventional love stories so I won't be reading this any time soon...

Marina Pam wrote: "Awesome review Marina :)"

Thanks a lot Pam!!:D

Marina Georgia wrote: "hahahahahahaah! Aw, Soraya that is SO cute.... You almost had a mini-rant reply! Totally with you,luv!

No, Marina girl!!! Don't feel bad... it's like black magic... We were cursed to like it!! :D"

Hahahahaha no regrets babe!!!!

Marina Alex wrote: "Awesome review, Marina! Unfortunately for me, I'm a fan of conventional love stories so I won't be reading this any time soon..."

Thank you so much Alex!!:D
It's ok you should read only books that please you..:D

message 37: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo Lmao, awesome review Marina :)

Marina Joana wrote: "Lmao, awesome review Marina :)"

Thank you very much Joana!!:D

message 39: by Katrina (new) - added it

Katrina Hahaha awesome review, after reading it I decided not to waste my time with reading this book, sounds too frustrating!

Marina Katrina wrote: "Hahaha awesome review, after reading it I decided not to waste my time with reading this book, sounds too frustrating!"

Thanks a lot Katrina!!Hahaha there is a lot of frustration involved that's for sure:D

message 41: by Jonida (new) - added it

Jonida Wow ! Your review needs an award :)

Marina Jonida wrote: "Wow ! Your review needs an award :)"

Thank you so much Jonida!!I'm glad you liked it:D

message 43: by Liz (new)

Liz Hilarious review, Marina!! :D I love it! :D

Marina Liz wrote: "Hilarious review, Marina!! :D I love it! :D"

Thank you very much Liz!!I'm so happy to hear that!:D

message 45: by Lu (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lu Marina your review is SOOO TRUE, I think it was really a fucking strange book and I totally agree with you about the characters.
Greetings from Peru c:!

Marina Lufi wrote: "Marina your review is SOOO TRUE, I think it was really a fucking strange book and I totally agree with you about the characters.
Greetings from Peru c:!"

Hahahaha thank you very much Lufi!!Strange doesn't even begin to cover it!Greetings from Greece:D

Sonia Garcia jajajajajjajaja f*cking hilarious!!! great review ;)

Marina Sonia wrote: "jajajajajjajaja f*cking hilarious!!! great review ;)"

Hahaha thank you very much Sonia!!:D

message 49: by Maira (last edited Jul 08, 2013 04:15AM) (new)

Maira hahahahahahaha! hilarious review. i haven't read it but now i won't read it because every time i do try this review brags its way into my mind. :P

awesome! hats off to you. BTW why oh why did you give it 4 stars if it was do f**ked up??

Marina Maira wrote: "hahahahahahaha! hilarious review. i haven't read it but now i won't read it because every time i do try this review brags its way into my mind. :P

awesome! hats off to you. BTW why oh why did you ..."

Thank you so much Maira!!:D
That's a very good question..I gave it 4 stars because despite all the craziness in there I couldn't stop reading and was practically glued to it until the very end..:D

« previous 1