Angie's Reviews > Master of the Mountain

Master of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair

bookshelves: after-dark

Synopsis: "When Rebecca's boyfriend talks her into vacationing at a mountain lodge with his swing club, she quickly learns she's not cut out for playing musical beds. Now she has nowhere to sleep. Logan, the lodge owner, finds her freezing on the porch. After hauling her inside, he warms her in his own bed, and there the experienced Dom discovers that Rebecca might not be a swinger...but she is definitely a submissive.

Rebecca knows that no one can love her plump, scarred body. To her shock, lodge owner Logan not only disagrees, but ties her up and shows her just how much he enjoys her curves. Under his skilled hands, Rebecca not only loses her inhibitions, but also her heart.

Damaged from the war, Logan considers himself too dangerous to be around the enticing little sub. He sends her away for her own safety, not realizing she believes she has once again been rejected because of her size. As Logan's mountains echo with her voice long after she's gone, he realizes she's taken his heart with her. But when he arrives in the city to reclaim her, Rebecca's phone has been disconnected and her apartment is empty...

Publisher's Note: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations that some readers may find objectionable: Anal play/intercourse, BDSM theme and content, exhibitionism."

My Review: Hmm what to say, what to say. Um I loved the setting, loved the characters, loved most of the sub characters, I could go on and on. I really enjoy reading Cherise Sinclair's work, she does such a great job of developing the characters that you feel like you really get to know them. One of the down falls though is that you see how things will end up, you know right away that Matt will be out of the picture in no time (not that I really missed him). While I could tell how things would end up, I still loved the ending. I think though my favorite part about this book is the fact that Rebecca figure and Logan's love of it gives a little confidence to women like myself and Rebecca who have a little more 'jiggle' to their figure.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Master of the Mountain.

January 2, 2013 – Shelved