Michelle's Paranormal Vault of Books's Reviews > Boyfriend From Hell

Boyfriend From Hell by E. Van Lowe

bookshelves: owned-e-books, favorites

Check out the book tour for all 3 books at my blog, click the button to go directly to it, and read some samples too

I enjoyed Boyfriend from Hell for the most part, I didn’t really connect with Megan at all, she was very immature in the beginning. She just didn’t ever seem to be happy for anyone else, like when her best friends Matt and Erin started to date, and when her mom wanted to date, and then started to. Well, I guess I should not have expected anything else, as she is 15, and I usually do not connect well with the girls at that age. To me, that’s too young to be having serious boyfriends or being in love for that matter.

Anyway, she did grow up through the book, and liked that she befriended a girl who was unpopular because she smelled like a dog. This girl ends up being a very good friend. But Megan was justified in some of the freaking out she did. But I wont spoil it and tell you what.
I was not really thrilled with the way it ended and sure was smacked with a huge twist that I did not see coming at all. Talk about a major blindside! Whew, that twist was something!

Guy I had some trouble figuring out at first. But I actually could see through his bad boy act, so I didn’t dislike him. I knew from the title and bits of the next books I accidently read some first. that he is a good guy. Will leave that alone for this book. I could see the potential for sure.

I do recommend this book to be read before the others. Though I hear the others do a great job of summarizing this book.
I think this was a great start to a great series that will grow with each one.

5 out of 5 stars for me.

I was provided a copy of this book from the author for my honest review and for the tour.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boyfriend From Hell.

Quotes Michelle's Liked

E. Van Lowe
“You can’t be a bad girl, unless you actually do something bad."

-Megan Barnett”