The Crimson Fucker's Reviews > Scott Pilgrim, Volume 2: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Scott Pilgrim, Volume 2 by Bryan Lee O'Malley

Mar 13, 2009

liked it

Ok, when I got to B&N today I showed Mr. Greg a piece of paper with the name of this book on it… he checked on the computer and told me that they didn’t have the first volume… and I said that I don’t give a fuck is freaking manga those thingies ain’t books… so anyway he got me this, now I’ve been wanting to read this since ‘Tambito told me there was this huge fight scene with one of the chick’s super evil ex boyfriends… who happened to be a vegan! AND I FUCKING HATE VEGANS! So there was reading this… I don’t know why tambo finds this so funny… I mean I laughed a few times at the FF jokes… and I can understand why when the gay dude founded the other dude in a catatonic state hi asked if somebody deleted his save game in FF… (last time that happen to me I almost killed my best friend) but I don’t know the jokes feel like cookie cutter jokes… like if the writer asked his nerd friend what would trouble a gamer or what would a gamer say in x situation… the other thing is that I kept getting confuse with who was who… the girl looks like the boy and the boy looks like the girl… it was weird… but since they were Emo… there was nothing I could do. also I personally didn’t like the characters… I mean the dude is a dumb fuck, and the chick is a dumb bitch… knife was cool tho… kind of emoish but cool =) also the thing that annoyed me the most was the fact that this takes place in Canada… and I fucking hate Canada!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Scott Pilgrim, Volume 2.

Comments (showing 1-50)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

You're weird. Ramona kicks ass over Knives.

The Crimson Fucker I don’t know I think Ramona is well a bitch!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

The Crimson Fucker i tell you one i'll read the one with the vegan boy friend and that's it!

message 46: by Helenn (last edited Mar 15, 2009 10:00PM) (new)

Helenn Pilo wtf is this!!!!!!\
I give you a world of mangas and this is the best you can get!!! arg! Montambo you are corrupting my poor brother! He is going to get the wrong idea about mangas! and I cant find it in any of my 5 favorite manga sites!!
Don't worry Pilo I'll get you a good manga to read!

The Crimson Fucker dude, I don’t know shit about manga!! I read Evangelion and Berserk and I honestly didn’t like it… it got a 5 cuz is fucking Evangelion and Berserk! Tambo said there was a vegan getting his ass kick here so I read it! but all I saw was a bunch of emos… you recommend something good… and no slayers is not an option here, I aint gonna be reading that shit in B&N and blushing and smiling like I’m dumb every time I see Reena….

The Crimson Fucker p.s. and Sakura aint an option either…

message 43: by Helenn (new)

Helenn Jeez you think those are all the mangas there are! I have to think about... I need to pick the best of the best but from a guys point of view and that is not so easy!

Mariel You told me you didn't read mangas.

And....

Canada loves you!!!! More than they love Wayne Gretsky, maple syrup and Anne of Green Gables!

The Crimson Fucker i meant to say i dont like mangas! i always get disappointed over how much they suck!

Mariel I won't tell Japan. They might lower you on the list of favorite things. You, Wasabi, sushi.

The Crimson Fucker wow! i thought giant penis monsters was in their top 3 too!

Mariel That's you.

The Crimson Fucker guahahahahah!

Mariel I first heard of sushi from The Breakfast Club. It made an impression on me. Bender: "You won't accept a guy's tongue in your mouth but you're going to eat THAT?"

The Crimson Fucker for some reason my brain try to connect that reference to Futuruma! Bender was the "revel" of that movie right?

Mariel Yeah he is the one with the enormous nostrils (which Mr. Ryan would probably enjoy).

The Crimson Fucker i liked that movie! they did a parody of it on Xplay for the best 30 games of all times... where the assignment they are given in detention is to name the games... and they all kill themselves at the end! fucking brilliant!

Mariel I love that movie except for the ending when they all pair off together (except for the dork Brian).

The Crimson Fucker i like it too! i like the psycho chick with dandruff! she was hot! shit! i know who she is but i can't remember her name! that kleptomaniac chick! fucking crazy hot!

Mariel Aly Sheedy. Wait let me find her best acting performance!

The Crimson Fucker dear god the 80's were sad!

Mariel El Debarge is back.

Mariel Yes. Don't you read Ebony?

The Crimson Fucker no! what have we done to deserve this!!!!???

Mariel The world is a bad, bad place.

The Crimson Fucker it is!! one more reason for me to not have faith in humanity!

Mariel Good thing I'm more machine than man.

The Crimson Fucker i knew you were some sort of AI!!!

Mariel Based on you.

message 18: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Dec 22, 2010 04:35PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

The Crimson Fucker prove it! divide by zero!

Mariel Zero.

The Crimson Fucker then you must be lying! IA can't divide by zero!

Mariel I've evolved.

The Crimson Fucker machines can't evolve!!!!

Mariel I'm only part machine.

The Crimson Fucker then you'll be out dated hardware with inferior software! or something like that!

Mariel My body updates the software.

The Crimson Fucker that dosen't make sense! what are you a borg?

Mariel I'm a terrestial humanoid with borg like qualities.

The Crimson Fucker are you Data????

Mariel Maybe I am. Or a tribble!

Mariel Not Riker. He's evil.

The Crimson Fucker he does have an evil beard! and he did appeared in Cybil!

Mariel And on a Wheaties box.

Mariel Exactly.