Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Untimed

Untimed by Andy Gavin

bookshelves: to-read, book-for-review-from-author, january-2013

Untimed is a great read. I have to say that when I first saw the book I said man this book cover reminds me of the movie The Pirates Of The Caribbean and I was very excited to start reading it.

Untimed is a story about a boy Charlie who appears invisible to everyone. No one seems to realize he exists. His own mother does not remember his name.Which is crazy because what mother would not remember their own child's name. Then something weird happens and someone attacks him and tries to kill him.

Charlie is then transported to 1725 London where he will have to fight for his life. There he will meet another time traveler. Yvaine is a time traveler and likes Charlie.Only she comes with more problems than she is worth and Charlie will have to figure out who to trust and whether or not he will trust Yvaine. Plus he has to figure out why he is being targeted and how he is able to travel through time.

What will happen to Charlie? Will he find out who is after him? What will happen with Yvaine?

This is a must read! Love adventure and time traveling then this book is for you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Untimed.

January 1, 2013 – Shelved