I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Insufferable Proximity

Insufferable Proximity by Z. Stefani

Raise your hand if you like angry, passionate sex with the enemy. Well, maybe not in real life, but in the land of Erotica, it makes for some really smokin’ hot scenes! INSUFFERABLE PROXIMITY has all that and more!

When it comes to playing the field, Julian King has the market cornered – he effortlessly reels in a lot of spectacular tail on a very regular basis. He’s a big-wig lawyer with an even bigger ego and is accustomed to getting what he wants, when he wants it.

Enter mortal enemy and equally talented attorney, Heaven Deville. They are both in the running for partnership, but Heaven would do just about anything to prevent Julian from winning. Blinded by the need to win, Heaven has a momentary lapse in judgment making a fatal mistake that could cause her to lose everything she has worked so hard to accomplish.

The very kind and generous Julian *snicker* offers her a choice: he can turn her in and she will lose everything or she can turn herself over to him to do with as he pleases for the next 30 days. Decisions, decisions… Well, doesn’t seem like much of a choice if you ask me, but shockingly, Heaven mentally debates the matter and the competitor within her accepts the challenge confident that she can somehow outwit the competition once again.

INSUFFERABLE PROXIMITY was spectacular, especially if you love the sparring between two characters who are so obviously meant for each other but fight the attraction to the very last second. Seeing these two characters transform and bend to the other was extremely entertaining and oh-so hot! You have got to pick this up if you love a dominant hero and a strong-willed and feisty heroine.

NOTE: Self-Published indicates no “professional editing” has occurred. With the exception of some grammatical and spelling errors, author, Z. Stefani has done a great job of giving the reader a lovely finished product. I know some of you take off stars for editing errors, so I thought this was worth mentioning - if the story is appealing to you, please don’t let this deter you from snatching it up – the story is amazing. I can almost guarantee you will not be disappointed.

✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Insufferable Proximity.

January 1, 2013 – Started Reading
January 1, 2013 – Shelved
January 1, 2013 –
24.0% "Oh! I am loving ths book! Julian is a delicious sexual deviant and Heaven, his arch rival an inexperienced 26 year old acting like a 90 year old."
January 5, 2013 – Finished Reading
January 29, 2013 – Shelved as: z-from-the-author-publisher
January 29, 2013 – Shelved as: zz-reviewed
March 16, 2013 – Shelved as: character-crazy-rich
July 1, 2015 – Shelved as: i-love-this-all

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

message 1: by Themis (new) - added it

Themis Hand raised!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Lol... It's a good one! I hope u enjoy it.

Holly's pages in pink Loved this!! Amen sister!!!

message 4: by Themis (new) - added it

Themis I ♥ Bookie Nookie wrote: "Lol... It's a good one! I hope u enjoy it."

I sure will thanks "Bookie Nookie", love your reviews!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Themis wrote: "I ♥ Bookie Nookie wrote: "Lol... It's a good one! I hope u enjoy it."

I sure will thanks "Bookie Nookie", love your reviews!"

Thank you!