Kate's Corner 's Reviews > Falling For Sarah

Falling For Sarah by Cate Beauman

First read 04/01/2013

I like Falling for Sarah just as much the second time around then I did the first. So good I loved this book more than the first book.

Sarah Johnson lost her husband in Afghanistan, Hunter was with him (book 1) and she has been bringing up their daughter Kylee since she was born.

Ethan has been with them all the way. But lately things have started to change between the two of them. Sarah is apprehensive to begin with as she feels as if she is letting Jake down but in the end she realizes that she will always love him and Jake would want her to just be happy.

I know that some other reviewers had some issues with Ethan. Yes, he was cruel and he should have explained what the problem was or maybe Sarah should have known what his parents were up to seeing as their lives were strongly entwined.

Turns out Sarah does know but only finds out to what extent it goes to. He did my nut in with his back and forth, Cooke’s aren’t marriage material, blah, blah, fucking blah. He does pull through in the end.

I’ve mainly docked a star because of Ethan this could have easily been a 5 star review.
The overall plot is full of suspense. I enjoyed this despite the fact that it included rapists/stalker. It is well written and although I’d read the book before I was still in full suspense mode in what was going to happen.

Boy, is she fertile.

Off to the next book

Can also be found at http://jerisbookattic-reviewblog.blog...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling For Sarah.

January 1, 2013 – Shelved
February 11, 2016 – Shelved as: suspense-crime
February 11, 2016 – Shelved as: pierced-and-tatted-or-not-but-hot
February 11, 2016 – Shelved as: dipshit-men
February 11, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Jessica's (new)

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession Great review hun :)

Kate's Corner Jessica wrote: "Great review hun :)"

Thanks I really like this series.