Austin's Reviews > The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything

The Element by Ken Robinson

Mar 12, 2009

liked it
Read in March, 2009

For us dreamers, books like The Element are thoroughly enjoyable because it encourages us to continue doing what we do best..dream. However this book is not exclusive; it does not have a specific target market and therefore would be readable for people from all walks of life. Outside of reminding myself to be constantly looking for ways to engage my passions, this book changed the way I think about certain things such as intelligence, creativity, and believe it or not, the education system. The author does a wonderful job of pairing the importance of discovering what we do very well with how that discovery can lead to personal growth and benefit those in our sphere of influence. Although challenging, it is not full of idealistic and unattainable concepts which is refreshing. I would especially recommend this book to those individuals that feel like they are not doing something meaningful or for those that feel unsure about what steps to take next in this journey we call life. If anything it will make you think, which is usually always a good thing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Element.