La-Lionne's Reviews > The Secret of Ella and Micha

The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen

bookshelves: own, action-packed, bad-boy, emotional, favorites, heartbreaking, hot, sexy, sweet, young-love

Meet my Micha. He looks and acts like a bad boy, but he is actually a very gentle soul. Yes, he have done some serious sleeping around back in a day and yes, he does illegal street car racing. His parents did screwed up his life, but he is trying to put that behind him and clean up his act. Plus, he is very sweet and gentle with Ella, that's why I forgive him :).

description

Meet his baby, Chevy Chevelle. He and Ella have had some hot make out sessions in this car, on every surface of it! (Ella, you lucky bitch!).

description

This book reminded me a lot of Fast Furious, a lot of action, but had some tender scenes in between the races.
I never understood why Ella ran off. Was it embarrassment or humiliation because of what happened that night on the bridge 8 months ago? I hope to read more about it in the next book, which I hope will come out soon.

I loved it. Very sweet, sexy and heartbreaking story of Micha and Ella.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Secret of Ella and Micha.

December 31, 2012 – Shelved
December 31, 2012 – Shelved as: own
January 6, 2013 – Started Reading
page 23
January 6, 2013 –
33.0% "I think when she finally gives in, it will be a moment to remember. I love Micha!"
January 7, 2013 –
74.0% "I love Micha. He is so hot and sweet... and hot. Make out session in the car, after the race, HOTDAMN! Ella, you lucky bitch!!"
January 7, 2013 –
88.0% ""She starts to fume, so I lean in and kiss her right in a front of everyone, cupping the back of her head and grabbing her ass, letting people know she's mine. Her body trembles as she kisses me back, even when someone whistles." - :-D"
January 7, 2013 –
92.0% ""Shaking my head, I lift my leg and knee him in the balls, hard. He groans, his face reddening as he hunches over and his girlfriend runs to his side to coddle him." - I love when a girl doesn't need a guy to come and rescue her, and can fight her own battles. Lovely :-)."
January 7, 2013 – Shelved as: sexy
January 7, 2013 – Shelved as: hot
January 7, 2013 – Shelved as: sweet
January 7, 2013 – Shelved as: young-love
January 7, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

La-Lionne Soraya wrote: "Mjummie Paul Walker ;-P, good choice!!
Wouldn't kick him out of bed ;-)!"

Neither would I :-D.

Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ I've been wanting to read this book for a while now. Maybe I should give it a go. Sounds nice.

La-Lionne Lucinda wrote: "I've been wanting to read this book for a while now. Maybe I should give it a go. Sounds nice."

You defiantly should. I liked it a lot :).

Kristen Great review, hon. Can I read this book as a standalone? From all the reviews I've read about the follow-up book, a lot of the readers felt it was redundant and annoying.

La-Lionne Kristen (Peddler of Smut) wrote: "Great review, hon. Can I read this book as a standalone? From all the reviews I've read about the follow-up book, a lot of the readers felt it was redundant and annoying."

Thank you, Kristen.
No, it's not a stand alone, there is a continuation of their story in the next book. I started it few weeks back, and still haven't finished it. I found it very boring, nothing like the first book :-(.

Kristen Dang. So does this book end with a cliffhanger?

La-Lionne Kristen (Peddler of Smut) wrote: "Dang. So does this book end with a cliffhanger?"

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news :).
Not a huge one, but it kind of does. It leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

Kristen Double dang. Lol. Thanks hon. :)

La-Lionne Kristen (Peddler of Smut) wrote: "Double dang. Lol. Thanks hon. :)"

Don't mention it :)