I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > The Nightlife: New York

The Nightlife by Travis Luedke

Travis Luedke writes like a woman… and I mean that in the most complimentary way! If you have followed my reviews, then you know I have historically steered clear of male erotic or romance authors, but over the past year, I have become less discriminating and given more books written by men a shot and I’ll be the first to admit, I have not been disappointed. But that’s not really what this review is about, so… back to the matter at hand, the book!

THE NIGHTLIFE: NEW YORK is chocked full of naughty characters and I mean naughty in every sense of the word – dirty cops and pimps who need to be taught a lesson, along with strippers, hookers and pimps and let us not forget the VAMPIRES!

After many years of solitude, Michelle, the French vampire seductress and escort extraordinaire finds herself in a precarious situation when she encounters Aaron, a fragile human male on the verge of death. Does she leave him for dead or help him along into the world of the supernatural? Decisions, decisions… Turning him into a vampire will force an eternal bond and a responsibility to him and their secret world that she is just not sure she is willing to take on. On the other hand, mastering another could certainly have its perks, so, proving she hasn’t lost all her humanity, she saves him, while at the same time, bonding him to her for eternity. Michelle and Aaron’s journey into the unknown was sexy and exciting to watch as the drama of their new lives together unfolded.

THE NIGHTLIFE: NEW YORK proves, true to Travis Luedke’s description that “the Nightlife of New York is never boring.“ Can self-control and indulgence go hand-in-hand? Yes, apparently it can and I am game for a lot more of both! With a bevy of interesting characters and a fantastic story, you are sure to come back for a second helping of what author, Travis Luedke is dishing out – I certainly did!

**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Nightlife.

December 30, 2012 – Shelved