Meg the Needle Finder's Reviews > A Beautiful Forever

A Beautiful Forever by Lilliana Anderson

How did I get this book early? I was one of the lucky people selected to be an early reviewer for this book after also reviewing A Beautiful Struggle.

And I have to say that I LOVED IT, I was a bit worried going into it because I was such a big fan of Elliot and Katrina together but this new relationship - OMG I loved them together and don't even care about Katrina anymore. The writing style is different as Ms Anderson has taken on a dual point of view between Elliot and Paige, I loved being in both of their heads.

So what's it about? Elliot and Paige meet on the plane on their way to London. Both of them are on a bit of a mission to get away from the lives their unhappy with and perhaps try and find themselves again while their there.

Paige is a woman with a tortured past - she's harbouring a whole lot of secrets that she doesn't want to share because she thinks she's unredeemable.

Elliot is strong, he's patient, he's understanding and just that little bit forceful with her so that she slowly opens up and let's him in.

For Paige, she wants this to be a 'holiday romance' deal because she doesn't believe she can have a happy ever after and Elliot needs to return to Australia.

But for Elliot, he feels that he's found his one and he's not about to let her go.

From there on it's an emotional roller coaster that had me holding my throat while I read wide-eyed, desperate to find out what happened next.

I will stop here because I don't want to give anything away but I loved the way it ended!

Thank you for letting me read early.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Beautiful Forever.

Finished Reading
December 29, 2012 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Lilliana Anderson Thanks Meghann! Glad you liked it so much!