Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*'s Reviews > The Boys of Summer

The Boys of Summer by C.J. Duggan

liked it

I was really anxious to read this book as it sounded good. Its actually a teeny bopper book (excuse my phrase.

A whole lot of pages on a 17 year old girl who has almost a life long crush on a 22year old boy named Tobias (this name TOTALLY put me off!!!!!! )
I seriously don't know where was the authors mind when she thought of the characters names. lol- Tobias Ernst HAHAHAHHA!!

Anyway, the entire story is about Tess who starts a summer job at a bar and she gets noticed by Toby. After alot of 'intimate stares' and some flirting and their new found friendship, Toby breaks up with his girlfriend and starts something with Tess.

Then she gives him her Virginity on his old couch and doesnt tell him shes a virgin. As this is Young adult offcourse everything in this book is PG.

There is some confusion betweeen them and she thinks he cheated on her with his ex and she kisses and dry humps his friend till he comes in his pants (hahahahahhahahhaha!!!)

Offcorse Toby finds out and is pissed and breaks up with her. Typical teen- thinks her world is over but its understandable as she liked him forever.

Well... there is a happy ever after, Toby is supposed to leave for a job but doesnt because he wants to be with her and as they say the rest is history....

This is not a bad book if you are about 15 years old.
For anyone older then 15, its a waste of time....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Boys of Summer.

December 23, 2012 – Shelved
January 4, 2013 – Started Reading
January 4, 2013 –
1.0% "Soraya.... Let's start!! :D"
January 5, 2013 –
39.0% "Tick tock... Waiting for Soraya to catch up with me. LoL!"
January 5, 2013 –
80.0% "Finally something happens!"
January 6, 2013 –
January 6, 2013 –
January 6, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)

message 1: by Bayli (new) - added it

Bayli Let me know how you like it! :)

message 2: by Bayli (new) - added it

Bayli Let me know how you like it! :)

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty* Bayli wrote: "Let me know how you like it! :)"

Have you read it?

message 4: by Dd (new)

Dd Great review Farah!!:))

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty* Dd wrote: "Great review Farah!!:))"

Thanks Dd!! :)

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty* Soraya wrote: "I'm still laughing on when Sean came in his pants LMAO!"

that was classic! esp for a 22year old. lmfao!!!!

message 7: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Thanks for the info!

message 8: by Ren (new)

Ren Holy crap i LOVE that every time i got to look up a book and suss it out you've already read and written a review about it. Its so helpful!! Every time im on the fence about a book and im not sure weather to read it, i reckon u make my mind up about it. Thanks for the reviews :P. Keep 'em comin!

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty* Nadia wrote: "Holy crap i LOVE that every time i got to look up a book and suss it out you've already read and written a review about it. Its so helpful!! Every time im on the fence about a book and im not sure ..."

Hahaha! No problem Nadia. Glad we have similar tastes in books that my opinions matter! :)

message 10: by Ren (new)

Ren Well its very much appreciated :)

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty* Nadia wrote: "Well its very much appreciated :)"

What are u reading now?

What are u reading now?

message 13: by Ren (new)

Ren im about to start 'Unbreak My Heart' by Melissa Walker actually

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty* Nadia wrote: "im about to start 'Unbreak My Heart' by Melissa Walker actually"

That's one I haven't read! :)
Reading Grounded now :D

message 15: by Ren (new)

Ren Who's it by? Unbreak My Heart was a cut read and not too long either :)