Travis Luedke's Reviews > Horizon

Horizon by Kayla Stonor

Dec 19, 2012

Read 2 times

If you're new to Kayla's writing, this is a perfect introduction. It's a brief, enticing example of the intricate relationship dynamics of an alpha male willing to submit power and control to a woman he loves.

This is a recurring theme in her work. As a man reading this material, I'm beginning to wonder what I might be missing out on with my wife.

I must admit I am a fan of Kayla Stonor's work. Having said that, this short story left me wishing she had made a novel out of this plot. It was a juicy little teaser of what I know Kayla is capable of. I am somewhat spoiled by having read one of her full length novels first.

To say that its sexy is a given. Everything she writes is sexy, but that doesn't do it justice. This is the first step in a journey of discovery. Once you've tried this, take the next step and read one of her full length novels. See how far she'll take you into the provocative and erotic world of alpha male submission in BDSM.

I always imagined I should be the one with the whip in my hand, Kayla is slowly convincing me otherwise.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Horizon.

Finished Reading
Finished Reading ( Edition)
December 19, 2012 – Shelved
March 7, 2015 – Shelved ( Edition)
March 7, 2015 – Shelved as: adult-romance ( Edition)
March 7, 2015 – Shelved as: bdsm ( Edition)
March 7, 2015 – Shelved as: bdsm-romance ( Edition)
March 7, 2015 – Shelved as: bdsm-erotic-romance ( Edition)
March 7, 2015 – Shelved as: contemporary-romance ( Edition)
March 7, 2015 – Shelved as: contemporary-romantica ( Edition)
March 7, 2015 – Shelved as: erotic-romance ( Edition)
March 7, 2015 – Shelved as: romance ( Edition)
March 7, 2015 – Shelved as: bdsm-exploration ( Edition)