Avry15's Reviews > Whispers at Moonrise

Whispers at Moonrise by C.C. Hunter

Dec 18, 2012

Hmmm, I feel guilty because this will surely be a biased review. WHY? I hadn’t followed the series; in fact this is the first book I’ll be reading from C.C. Hunter. I just asked to review this when I saw her name and all the fussed about her books, not even thinking that this is the fourth book in the series. So, I’m not so totally in love with the story! Sorry!

Kylie Galen, the heroine, finally knew what she is, a Chameleon, BUT she doesn’t know what that means! More confusing of all, she can see ghosts and she seems to have the characteristics of all supernatural species. As if she doesn’t have enough problems, her love life goes in the way. Lucas, a werewolf has been torn because he must be with a werewolf too to have his way in the council, and Kylie isn’t one. So Kylie doesn’t have a choice but to lean on Derek, only that he is having problems of his own too!!! Amazingly, Holiday, a friend of hers visits her as a ghost, only that he isn’t dead! (Now, I’m finally sure, this book is getting in my head!!!).Now, Kylie must save someone, then mend her relationship with Lucas, and figure out Derek and finally understand what really she is! Confusion really is in the air.

more @ Bookshelf Confessions

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Whispers at Moonrise.