Julie's Reviews > Bitter Is the New Black: Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered Smartass, Or, Why You Should Never Carry A Prada Bag to the Unemployment Office

Bitter Is the New Black by Jen Lancaster

Mar 01, 2009

I love Jen's sense of humor even if she is self-centered and self-absorbed...she's still a hoot! I can't wait to read her other two books and am placing a hold on them at the library asap. Thanks Tammy for the recommendation!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bitter Is the New Black.

message 1: by Tam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tam This book is entertaining, but I liked "Bright Lights, Big Ass" better. I love how in all her books she refers to places in Lafayette and the Purdue campus. She's also a Indiana girl originally from Huntington, Indiana.I just got done reading her latest "Such a Pretty Fat". I think that's what the title is. It's the one when she tells the story of trying to lose weight, and other interesting things1

message 2: by Austin (new)

Austin Its Austin.Wats up with those books?

message 3: by Austin (new)

Austin Bitter is the New Black, Bright Lights,Big "BEEP", Such a Pretty Fat, Pretty in Plaid. I don't know whats up with these books! :/

message 4: by Austin (new)

Austin Tam wrote: "This book is entertaining, but I liked "Bright Lights, Big Ass" better. I love how in all her books she refers to places in Lafayette and the Purdue campus. She's also a Indiana girl originally fro..."

Cool... I think