Heather Gunter's Reviews > Risking Fate

Risking Fate by Jennifer Foor

Dec 15, 2012

bookshelves: to-read, books-i-love

You know when you read a book series and sometimes the first book in the particular series is always the best and the rest don't seem up to par? Completely not the case. I don't know how Jenn does it but they get better and better as the series evolves. She makes you fall in love with each and every character and make you feel like you are a part of their family. Sound strange? It shouldn't. When reading Risking Fate I felt like I was like a bystander standing there and watching every scene play out. I'm always rooting and falling in love with them all over again. There are so many layers to this book. I laughed and I cried and my heart broke right along with all of these characters. I can't ever imagine not having a Mitchell Family book to read. If you have not ever read the first book in the series, Letting Go, what are you waiting for? The Mitchell family series get better and better as the series goes on! Take the plunge, fall in love with all of the characters in the series and become a part of the Mitchell Family!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Risking Fate.