Frankie's Reviews > The Demigod Files

The Demigod Files by Rick Riordan

Feb 27, 2009

Read in February, 2009

** spoiler alert ** This is an awesome book for ALL Percy Jackson fans!!!!!!! My favorite part is when the evil titan Iapetus (Iapetus means the piercer) thinks that he is Percy's friend named Bob. Plus you get a sneak peek of the fith and final book of the series, The Last Olympian. The picture of Athena is messed up though (she has black hair) but oh well.

READ IT!!!!!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Demigod Files.

Grace Marchezak I don't know I read it and the whole series and I'm not a big fan of this addition. I lied the altiment guide but not this. And Athena is supposed to have black hair duh. Anyway since you probly never been to Greece and the museums there like I have then you probbly don't know that.

Frankie Athena is supposed to have honey-blond hair. And even if that is just something in the Percy Jackson series... this is a Percy Jackson book! The author should not contradict himself!

Grace Marchezak She's Greek not suppose to have blonde hair. Have you ever been to Greece and to one of the Greek mythology museums. I have. Athena is supposed to have BROWN hair.

Grace Marchezak Do you if there is suppose to be a 6th pj book? My iMac ipad iPhone and iPod touch say there is but I'm not sure

Grace Marchezak Did you seethe movie it was sooooooooooo good and Logan lerman aka Percy is sooooooooooo cute

Frankie No... but still... People shouldn't contradict themselves!

Grace Marchezak You seriously think this book Is really good. I don't. I guess that's just my oppinion. Oh well. Did you know if there is going to be a 6th book. I'm not sure my roommate said there is and so did my sister but I'm not sure?

Grace Marchezak Hi how's my Frankie doing are you still obsessed with the Percy Jackson books. If you are, hahahahahahaha lol big time

Frankie Um... no.

And, by the way, I was never obsessed with them.