Daisy Sloan's Reviews > Catalyst

Catalyst by Dani Worth

bookshelves: erotic, inter-planetary, menage, m-m, romance, sci-fi

This is the third installment (and hopefully NOT the last) of the Kithran Regenesis Series. Each one of these book has gotten better and better, so I can only imagine how good the 4th one will be. I think part of the reason they keep getting better is the central theme running through them. There's a mystery that needs to be solved, why did the planet Kithra blow up? Why were there some awful gasses released into the air?

As each story is told, we get another piece of the puzzle. In this installment we get closer than we've been before. I'm so curious as to what really happened.

Each story introduces to some new people. But even when we meet new people, central to the underlying story in all the books, we still get to see what happens with those we've met before. I have such a vested interest in this series and the characters involved that I can't wait to get to the next story and see how they've grown, changed.

One of the things I REALLY like about this series is the Gwinarians. They're a race of people, very similar to humans. They believe you love who you love. Families with this race of people can be M/F, M/M, F/F, MMF, MFF or any combination you can think of. They can even have more than three people. It's all accepted in their culture. There's none of the prejudice or judging.

In this story we meet Vala, Jacks, and Bastien. Vala and Bastien are Gwinarian and Jacks is human. They're thrown together on a remote planet and they fall for each other. But will they survive the truth about Kithra when they find it? Will they survive the truth about each of their pasts? Or will it all destroy them.

Dani Worth has done an amazing job of painting strange and exotic worlds with exotic races of people. All of them are beautiful in their own way. They each also have their own bad elements that have to be dealt with. It's an amazing world to be part of.

Dani Worth has also written several vignettes that you can bet by visiting her at http://daniworth.wordpress.com/. Stop by and get the vignettes!

I received a copy of this book from the author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Catalyst.

December 12, 2012 – Shelved