I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > The Edge of Never

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

Geez! Somebody please warn me when I am about to read a tearjerker! THE EDGE OF NEVER was a beautifully emotional story and I fear for the next book I pick up to read :-)

When twenty-somethings Cam and Andrew are thrown together in a wonderful twist of fate, who knew things would become so deep - for lack of a better word - between them. I am certain neither had a clue where their relationship would lead them because if they had that kind of foresight, they never would have let it happen. Both have secrets holding them back from loving again, but fate is persistent and has other plans.

If you want to cry a little and feel uplifted at the same time, then this is a must read romance!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Edge of Never.

December 12, 2012 – Started Reading
February 26, 2013 – Shelved as: genre-new-adult
March 21, 2013 – Shelved as: zz-read-or-reviewed-new-adult
March 27, 2013 – Shelved as: a-series
July 1, 2015 – Shelved as: i-love-this-all

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)

message 1: by Mia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mia Downing I can't believe I read something before you!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Lol...I have been doing a lot of beta reading and I figured I needed to get on it since I borrowed it!

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Hill I've heard so many good things about this one! I hope you enjoy it.

MissyGirl Yay!!!! Glad you liked it!

Since I finished this one, I've had a hard time finding my next book to read. I keep starting and stopping, unable to stick with anything!

Brandy Hi Bookie Nookie! I usually just follow your reviews for reading ideas but today I feel compelled to comment. I just finished this one this week too! I can NOT get it off my mind... I might even need to do a re-read before I feel capable of moving on:) I've been looking for something similar, but not such luck...

Renee Nicole For some reason - now that I know YOU loved it - I am finally interested in reading this one. Lol! I think it might be because all the glowing reviews I've seen have been by people that read a LOT of YA romance (not my favorite thing in the world) so thanks! Now I wanna read it, too :-)

message 7: by Kristen (new) - added it

Kristen Renee! You have not read it yet!?!?! Get on board girl. This will remain my top book for a looooong time. Amazing....

MissyGirl Renee, you should definitely read it! I don't read a lot of ya, and I loved it!!

Renee Nicole LMAO, peer pressure! My biggest weakness!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Brandy wrote: "Hi Bookie Nookie! I usually just follow your reviews for reading ideas but today I feel compelled to comment. I just finished this one this week too! I can NOT get it off my mind... I might eve..."

So glad you liked it! If I think of anything that might hold a candle to it, then I will post it here for you to check out.

message 11: by I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) (last edited Dec 13, 2012 05:34AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Renee wrote: "For some reason - now that I know YOU loved it - I am finally interested in reading this one. Lol! I think it might be because all the glowing reviews I've seen have been by people that read a LOT ..."

The YAs are in their 20s - it's is really a great story and I love that there is a lot of romantic tension before they jump in the sack. Oh! and when they finally hit the sheets - hot damn! Their first sexual encounter was - whew! so hot! I was so jealous of Cam.

Here is my favorite line in the book:

"if you were to let me fuck you, you would have to let me own you."

Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it!

message 12: by I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) (last edited Dec 13, 2012 05:44AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

oh! and I know that I am going to have to find a book that is totally different from this one - a different theme all together or it will be doomed!

Here are some you have on your to-read list that I really enjoyed:

Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy, #1) by Lisa Renee Jones Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1) by Rebecca Donovan

I also saw that you have Everything Changes on your tbr list - I see that you already read naked - which is the the book that comes after EVERYTHING CHANGES, but it is worth going back and reading the first 2 and the story won't be totally messed up for you. The reading order should be:

Tempted, Everything Changes and Naked

Tonya OMG! I couldn't stop thinking about this one for days after.

preppea Make me want to read it why don't you!!! Looking forward to a big cry ;)

Brandy I ♥ Bookie Nookie wrote: "Brandy wrote: "Hi Bookie Nookie! I usually just follow your reviews for reading ideas but today I feel compelled to comment. I just finished this one this week too! I can NOT get it off my mind...."

I really appreciate you pulling this list together! The books you pulled are all actually really high on my mental to-read list. Reason to Breathe is even on my Nook ready to go:)

I loved Naked...Megan Hart is a really fantastic writer with a lot of emotional range. I do wish it was easier to track the chronological order of her books though (even if they aren't technically a series) because I didn't realize that there were two other books that I could have read leading up to Naked until after finishing it. Oh well, glad to hear reading them out of order should be okay:)

If I read anything worthwhile on your to-read list I'll be sure to let you know!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Sounds great Brandy! I don't really like how Megan Hart's books are hard to track in terms of reading order either... I know a lot of her books have characters that show up in other books and sometimes it takes me a minute to figure out that I have "met" that character before.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Michelle! Get on it! This is a book that is right up your alley!

Tonya - I had to switch to something totally different to get my mind off this book!

message 18: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna I definitely felt punched in the face and gut by this one. In a good way? I expected a little emo- but not did not expect to be weeping on the couch- then getting misty later just thinking about it. Yowsa!