Kimberly's Reviews > Love Starts with Elle

did not like it
bookshelves: gentle-reads
Recommended for: no one
Read in March, 2009

Too ridiculous, too predictable, stupid characters, and who actually calls someone else a "cell phone whore?" (This is what Elle calls Jeremiah at one point). I just couldn't bring myself to care about the characters and their problems. There is good inspirational, Christian fiction out there; this is not it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Starts with Elle.

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly I started to read this book and just could not finish it.

Kimberly I practially couldn't, I don't know how I did. Obviously, you didn't care for the book, would you care to elaborate?

And I'm glad that I'm not the only person who felt that this book was horrible. The other reviews I see here are all ridiculously positive and I'm puzzled as to why. There are so many other better written inspirational fiction books out there, with better plotlines, better characters, and better Christian messages.

message 3: by Kelly (new)

Kelly You know what? I'm not sure what the deal was since it was a little while ago, but I just COULD NOT read this book. It was ridiculous...and I have been known to read ridiculous gentle reads before.