Cecilia (rather barefoot than bookless)'s Reviews > From The Ashes

From The Ashes by Simone Snaith

4.5 stars!!!

This was such a great vampire story! One of the better I've read actually. It was so intriguing and it had it all, suspense romance, a little bit action and drama, it was the perfect love story with a twist. I read this book in one day! So I would say that says a lot right? This was a story that had me hooked from the first page to the last. It is well worth 4.5 stars.

I loved the way this story was written. Snaith is so good in describing the scenery, what characters smell, touch, hear and see. It is like I was right there with them. It was really written with passion and I could really feel what they were feeling, like the anticipation before that very first kiss.

Lundy is such a strong character and even though she is very sick she doesn't let it stop her. Yeah she has some depressions but over all she want's to beat this sickness and she is not giving up.
And then we have Harlan *sigh* he is just so dreamy and the way she describes him is just well dreamy and strong really. And he is also very stubborn and doesn't want to give up either so together they make quite a team.

This is a story that stays with you. I am still inside their world and I just want to get my hands on the next book in this series. I want to know what happens next. You should buy this book right now because it is well worth you time, you won't be sorry, I promise!!!!

A little teaser:

He climbed in through the window without a sound and she threw her arms around him on impulse. He squeezed her hard, sighing in her ear. "You're all right," he breathed, his voice hoarse with relief. He pulled back from her and studied her face. "But you look so tired."

written by cecilia pedersen at 9:25 AM

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read From The Ashes.

December 10, 2012 – Started Reading
December 10, 2012 – Shelved
December 10, 2012 –
December 10, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Cecilia (rather barefoot than bookless) this book was awesome don´t let the cover fool you!